Monday, December 12, 2011

The final assignment!

Today marks the end of an adventure! An adventure in new learning, challenge, and optimism. The culminating event of my last class towards my prelim admin credential was a simulated interview. I must admit I was not really nervous but certainly anxious to experience this! It was a great experience and I came away with some tools to help me as I pursue what lies ahead. My interviewer from Riverdale, Superintendent Pete Faragia, began the interview by asking 4-6 questions. These questions resulted in conversation which not only put me more at ease but allowed me to share more of who I am and what I believe about education. He then gave me the opportunity to ask questions of him about topics I feel might help in interviewing.
This blog completes my assignments...I must admit I am a little sad. It has been great to build relationships with the people in the cohort and the professors. Lhappy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Marci, it was great getting to know you and best of luck in the administrative world.

    ReplyDelete